We loved the Walker Mower so much, we decided to sell them. We have used the Walker mower in our lawn maintainence division for years.
Give us a call for an on property demo today!
We know that Walker Lawn Mowers are different for the right reasons.
7 Reasons Walker Mowers Are Superior
- Compact - The Walker has a small footprint designed to get into and out of tight places.
- Steering - The Walker immediately goes where you tell it to with little effort thanks to the precise combination of finger-tip steering and the cruise control function of the Forward Speed Control.
- Balance - The well-balanced Walker moves efficiently on flat ground and hills. Operator position, balanced weight distribution, and a low center of gravity set the Walker apart.
- Agile - Compromise in any discipline greatly reduces the agility of a mower. For Walker, compromise simply is not an option.
- Trimming - Trimming with a Walker is fast, easy, and accurate. With it's out-front deck position, trimming up close is effortless
- Reach - The low profile, front-mount deck on the Walker allows operators to trim underneath low hanging trees, split rail fence and other landscape features.
- View - The operator has a complete view of the mower deck and the grass surrounding it. This unrestricted operator view not only makes for comfortable, safe operation; it also enables a beautiful cut.